May 21, 2011

Sneakerpedia NYC recap

                                                           V103 ATL's DJ Greg Street
                               AF1 King "Mayor" co-signs my latest design in tribute to Nate Dogg
                                                                 Pete of Sneaker Pimps

It was a night of crispy kicks!!! Rares, Retros, Deadstocks, PE's, and of course my customs! Like the PUMA Clyde event, Sneakerpedia was held at Good Units, which is a nice spot in midtown. Hosted by ATF (Addicted To Fresh - Mayor, DJ Clark Kent, DJ Greg Street, All Day, & Dave Jeff), the crowd mingled and like a NYC subway kept looking at each other's footwork. I brought "All Doggz Go To Heaven/ R.I.P Nate Dogg" custom Converse to unveil, and the crowd was crazy about them! Even AF1/Bespoke King Mayor who doesn't rock customs had no choice but to give a generous salute for my work on them! Terrell Blair of Hood Life DVD & Book Bandits helped me out a TON by donating his photography skills and taking pics of me with celebs in the building like BX rapper MYSONNE & producer STATIK SELEKTAH. The turning point was when Bun B came out in his Space Jam AF1's and performed! Great event with great people! Enjoy MORE PICS.

Interviews & Features !!!

FETTi D'Bia$i Speaks !!!. Powered by Blogger.